It’s popsicle season ya’ll. Popsicles are one of the cheapest and easiest desserts to make. Did I mention the variations are practically endless? I am starting this season off with an adult popsicle. These peach sangria popsicles are a perfect way to beat the heat.
- 3 ripe peaches
- 3/4 cups raspberries
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 cup plus 1 tbsp. white wine, divided
- 3 tbsp. peach schnapps
- Pit and thinly slice one peach. Add to a bowl with the raspberries, sugar, and 1 tbsp. of wine. stir gentle to combine. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Peel, pit, and coarsely chop the remaining 2 peaches. Combine in a food processor or blender with the remaining one cup of wine and peach schnapps. Puree until smooth
Happy 4th of July! In honor of the holiday I created a red, white and blue Popsicle. These popsicles are not only incredibly adorable they are also healthy! We will be enjoying these later while watching some fireworks!
A special Thank You to all those that serve our country.
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup plain yogurt, I used greek
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. lemon juice, divided